Wednesday, June 17, 2015

June 14


Hello family! 
So I'm a happy person right about now. Anyone want to take a stab at what I ate for lunch? Mmhmm. Ya. Pizza. Haha. Wayyy to expensive, but not as bad as we thought. Our zone leader just got a call from Wada Kaicho and is getting ETed to the Bu. We're super upset. Haha but enjoyed the pizza as a little woohoo before he leaves today. He bore a powerful testimony about the power behind Heavenly Fathers love. It really is amazing. Have you ever sat down and just thought about how much He loves you? Or what that love can do? The paradox of man blows my mind. Compared to God we are literally nothing. We are the dust of the earth. But to God, we are everything. The worth of souls is great in the sight of God. I know that I am His daughter. I know that the people of Japan are His children. He has a plan for each of us. The Light of Christ is real. I've seen it touch and teach the heart of so many. With that light, we can see all that is necessary for us to walk through life. With that light we can return to that God who love us so tenderly, and lead other home with us. 

Shine your light. It's stronger than you know:)
Evans Shimai.

Sent from iJapan

No comments:

Post a Comment